Here we provide the information of registration, consultation, cost and transportations.
Taiwanese and residents: transplantation clinic registration，Foreigners who do not hold ARC please register at the counter (first visit registration counter on the 1st floor of clinic building). You may also leave
your information on “ contact us.” We will contact you after receiving your information.
Taiwanese and residents please referto the standard charge of outpatient clinic and emergency service.
Foreigners who do not have the national health insurance will be charged by international medical standard fee.
- Registration: NTD $500
- Examination fee: NTD $1500
- Special service fee (you will have a coordinator helping atsite): NTD $200 per visit.
2、Stay in hospital：
- Inpatient examination and nursing fee: three times the price of the national health insurance standard charge.
- General service fee: NTD $5,000 per stay.
- NHI covered services/treatments: 2.21 times the price of the national health insurance standard charge.
- Self-paid services/treatments: 1.7 times the price of the self-pay standard charge from department of health, Taipei city government.
Yes, we will arrange your requirements unless the doctor is on sabbatical or leave.
You may refer to”meet our team.”In the page, we introduce the specialties of each doctor. If you are sure about it, we will arrange the most suitable medical team for you based on your conditions and needs.
It takes 3-5 business day for our team to assess your medical reports. If we find some information missing, our coordinator will contact you and help you to complete your application. Please be patient.
We suggest you to start after completing the step. 6 on”become our patient.”
If you still have questions or need assistance, you are welcome to contact your dedicated person.